Information on the treatment of personal data
This information is provided pursuant the articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016.
The treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the aforementioned articles, the following information is provided:
- The Data Supervisor is the “Consorzio lCoN - Italian Culture on the Net (“ICoN”)”, with registered office in Lungarno Pacinotti 43, 56126, Pisa (PI), and administrative office in Corso Italia 73, 56125, Pisa (PI), tax code and Vat nu. 01478280504.
- The Data Protection Officer is the manager of the “Consorzio ICoN”.
- The processing of your personal will be carried out to fulfill those purposes that are connected to or instrumental for our activities, including operational needs, users management and assistance, as well as, in case of enrollment in our degree or master courses, to carry out the required services and to allow an effective management of the mutual relations in order to answer to: requests for information, assistance, suggestions and/or specific needs you may indicate. The legal basis of the treatment therefore lies in the fulfillment of a legal obligation, which the Owner is subject to, in the execution of the tasks performed in the public interest and to carry out the above mentioned purposes, as well as in the execution of pre-contractual measures and / or in the contract execution.
- The processing of personal data is carried out using manual, PC and telematic tools, with logics and by means of organisation strictly connected to the purposes of the processing, and anyway in order to grant the security and confidentiality of the data.
- The recipients of the treatment are the responsibles and sub-responsibles of the treatment (including third parties to the owner) and the persons in charge of the treatment. Personal data will not be disclosed.
- Personal data are stored within the European Union, without prejudice of the Owner to use no-EU servers in accordance to the applicable legal provisions, after stipulating the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- The data being processed may be communicated to third parties, exclusively due to technicaI and operational needs that are strictly connected to the above mentioned purposes. In particular, to third parties involved in the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management tasks related to the ordinary performance of the activity, as well as to public authorities and bodies for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Personal data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, and in any case, in accordance with the current legislation.
- You can, at any time: access your personal data; obtain the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment concerning it; oppose the treatment; exercise the right to the portability of your data; withdraw consent; propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor). The exercise of your rights may take place by sending a request via email to the address email@example.com.
The ICoN Consortium does not use any kind of first party profiling cookies. Below you will find more information about the cookies used by the ICoN Consortium, grouped by type.
Session cookies (Asp session)
Technical third party cookies for navigation analysis and the monitoring of user activity on an anonymous basis (Google Analytics)
Third party profiling cookies (Google) exclusively due to the presence of sharing services on social networks and the presence of videos on YouTube
Other third party cookies
These cookies are used by services external to the websites of the ICoN Consortium and we are not able to identify their precise use. The list is approximate as the cookies loaded in the browser may vary depending on the configuration of the user's machine (browser, OS, firewall, etc...), according to its state (for example, if you are logged onto Google or Twitter) or in accordance with other policies of the cookie supplier.
Can cookies be disabled?
Yes, cookies can be disabled by modifying your browser’s settings. This can vary depending on the browser you are using. For further details, please consult the “Help” section of the same. Please note that by disabling cookies, navigation could be slower and some services might no longer be accessible.
Here are some links to the instruction pages of the most common browsers: